Conference at a Glance
Bird’s Eye View
Plenary Session (Themes)
- Technology-based learning.
- International accreditation.
- Curriculum development.
- Faculty development.
- Student assessment.
- Excellence in Research in Health Professions Education.
- Future shaping in Health Professions Education.
- Establishing Outstanding Health Professions Education Master.
Involvement of inter-professional learning in health and medical programs.
- MCQs construction and Minimum Pass Level.
- Curriculum reform of Health Profession Education – Transforming Medical Education to Strengthen the Health System.
- Design effective programs for faculty enhancement.
- Contextualization of Health Profession Education Standards.
- Faculties: IT Health Informatics, Pharm D, AMS, CLS
- Sponsors / Partners Companies
Round Table Discussion
- Theme: Medical Certifications: Professional Qualifications vs. Academic Degrees.